Re: peacock green!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: peacock green!
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:37:48 -0000

Hello Chris,

I took a photo of the whole bloom that is in focus.  You can see it
there, but I thought the color was easier to see in the blurred
job.  I do think once you know to look for it, you can see the
presence of the color in the falls on the whole photo.  Things like
this really need someone besides the limited point and click
photography that is all I know how to do.

Yahoo! Groups Links