Re: peacock green!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] peacock green!
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:28:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm guessing this question is directed to me....If not I have an answer anyway.  I purchased a digital Camera  Finepix 3800  from Fujifilm and it has a button for exactly that....close ups....I'm guessing other cameras have the feature, but perhaps not the older ones....Technology is moving at such a pace that things are outdated before they hit the market.  I can also record a small slice of video with this camera as well as still images....I found this camera to be affordable and easy to use.  It is also very small and fits in the palm of your hand.    Paul
too bad you
can't adjust your depth of field on your digital to make it all focused.
Do any digital camera have this capability ? Paul ?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links