Re: OT BIO: Seana/Welcome!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT BIO: Seana/Welcome!
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:04:38 -0700

Welcome aboard Seana!!!
You've joined this list just at the right time!  :-)  Many of us have irises beginning to bloom for the spring, and others will be posting theirs (later on down the road) as their spring season begins.  Post your photos when you can/if you find some spare time on your hands  - schooling four children at home must make for a busy schedule!   We'd all love to see what you grow too.  And in-between time - - enjoy what you see posted!
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9