OT BIO: Seana

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT BIO: Seana
  • From: ErikNSeana@att.net
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 20:19:59 +0000

Hello,

I just joined the list.  I home school our four children and can end up short
on
time - so you won't probably see me posting a lot but I'll be here admiring
your photos as I can.

My mom and I have been growing Iris for all of my life and most of hers.
From the time I was quite young, we used to look for the Schriener's and
Cooley's Iris catalogs to come in the mail and study them for weeks after
they arrived.  We
discovered how easy hybridizing can be a year or two ago.  We have the seeds
from the crosses we made this last summer and a couple bee pods.  We moved
this
fall and we didn't want to plant anything before we were settled.  We're
storing
the seeds in the fridge waiting until we have space prepared for them!

I'm looking forward to seeing your iris pictures!

Seana (Pronounced Shawna)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511