Will the real TB Lady Friend please stand up?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Will the real TB Lady Friend please stand up?
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:02:35 -0500

This is the same flower whose picture was taken at two times of the day today.  It makes one wonder what to look at in catalog pictures.  I think I prefer the floozy in the evening over the sun bathed beach babe.  But after 41 years of marriage, I understand how each can be the same.
Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b

Yahoo! Groups Links