Re: Easy ABs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Easy ABs
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:46:34 -0400

Thanks for this list, Christy.  I wonder if there's anyone from the "slough
of despond" or anywhere else in hot and humid zone 7 who can tell us of ABs
and OGBs that do well here?  My only personal experience was with growing
JEWEL OF OMAR for several years (in especially sandy soil).  It did well,
but I could never get a pod with seeds from crossing with TBs, so gave it
away.  --  Griff

zone 7 along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, Virginia