Re: Blooming Today TB Zurich

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB Zurich
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:04:54 -0500

Tom,

>BTW are you aware that you can make your own Flower Fresh?  Use 1 cup 7->UP (not diet), 1 cup of water and 1/2 teaspoon bleach.  I picked 2 vases of >rebloomers before Christmas and changed the water every 3 days using this >formula and they were still nice on New Years day.

Not me!  Not even when they fall over and snake.  Only when they actually broke off.  I can count on one hand and have fingers left over the number of times I've deliberately cut off an iris stalk.  I cut some and took to work year before last so they could see the results of my excuse for being late this time of year - all seedlings.  Since then they have pestered me continuously to bring more.  Maybe when the TBs bloom, but probably not.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here