Re: Re: ORMOHR

Neil,

I've had, what appears to be, great luck growing Arilbreds in a much
nastier climate than yours.  I've only lost 1 and possibly 2 out of 25
which I consider to be a miracle.  I've even got some 3/4 breds thriving
which amazes me.  Genetic Artist, Sheik, Desert Moonlight, Celeste Azul
and Bangladesh all fared better than most of the TB's !!!

Chris
zone 4b

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511