Re: Re: Furioso & IB fertility

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Furioso & IB fertility
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:57:33 -0500

Thanks for all the info, and those CV suggestions.  I've got some looking up
to do.  Appreciate all the tips Paul.  Also enjoyed those seedling pics, very
interesting, thanks Paul and Sterling.   I have a lot of TB X SDB seedlings
germinating from last years crosses.  Won't know for a while how they turn
out. Made select crosses, but didn't label very well last year. Everything
got mixed up.   Definately going try to be better about that this year.  I
usually use SA's and RE's in my crosses.  I also tried crosses with Hagar's
helmet, but didn't get anything on it either, pod's start to develop, then
fall off. It is definately a learning experience.  Try and try again.  :)
Thanks again. Will w.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511