Furioso

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Furioso
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

I moved away to Washington DC then moved back four years later.  In the  garden plot that had been abandoned for those  four years, I found several Iris blooming.  There was no fertilizer in that period and lots of weeds... Now I'm back to this place and weeding and planting seedlings.  Interesting to see this doing so well.  I had left it behind when I moved away because it was never fertile for me.  Still, I love the color and of course I tried some pollen on it again.  Several seedlings left behind are about to bloom and those will be posted soon...some growing very well with lots of bloom stalks....Paul Hill

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image