Re: AB 95-15-3

Sharon,

I think I like the form of the sibling better.  I don't think I like the
open standards as much  but I assume the these are your preference
because they resemble their ancestors more.   Am I correct in assuming
this ?  You'll have to excuse me since I'm just a recent convert to the
Aril world and I'm still observing, learning and trying to decide what I
find most pleasing in terms of Aril form.  I think my closed standard
preference is because I've only seen TB's.

Having said all this, I think you're introductions have a uniqueness
that most other AB's that I've seen in photos do not have in terms of
pattern, color and form.

The race has been fascinating me for years now, I expect to see bloom
for the first time on many this June, including your AT LAST.  Can't
wait !!!!!!

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511