Re: harbinger of the end

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] harbinger of the end
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:56:49 -0500

Hi Will,

Yes.  I think you're right about what it is.  I was never positive so can't
ever remember what I think it is.  No label to refresh the memory.  It was
acquired as a 'spuria species' without any other designation.  I'd grow
spurias for their foliage if it would just stay like it is now instead of
going dormant.  They are really nice with all the tall leaves.  Thanks for
reminding me of what I couldn't remember!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links