Re: harbinger of the end

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] harbinger of the end
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:28:47 -0500

Hi Gloria,
I hope yours lasts as long as mine has.  I always regret when it ends, but I'm not finished yet.  It never got out of the 70s today and we had no wind.  When I got home from work everything was still there to be seen.  If the weather forecasters have it right (they often don't here), the whole week ahead will be more of the same.  That will slow things down some and make it last longer.

Yahoo! Groups Links