Re: Spuria Photos Request formats

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spuria Photos Request formats
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:43:06 -0700

Robt R Pries wrote:
A large format can be done in many ways. 72 dpi with a picture size of 20X30 inches is one way. That generally will not create a size too big for e-mails but can be reduced down to a2x3 inch picture with a dpi of 600. 600 dpi is the minimun for quality printing. With Photoshop I can manipulate most photos to get the size of picture on the page and to some degree increase the resolution. But low resolution pictures that look fine on the monitor often do not print as well as expected. Timber Press tells me they try to get every picture at twice the size and 600 dpi so that they can half the size and double the dpi.

Would you prefer a single bloom or multiple blooms?  We only have about 20 Spuria but they are just starting to bloom so we will try to get get the quality you want.

Boy is it a good thing you have  a broadband connection!

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Links