Re: Re: AB sdlg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: AB sdlg
  • From: Janet Hueller jansirisgarden@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:55:04 -0700

Thanks Everyone for your input looking for Louella and Irene.  Your not
gonna believe this, but I got a letter from Louella today.  Wierd.  She
is in Mesa and I'll try to get up there to visit her soon.  She is still
gardening, using a Pick axe.  I know she has to be pushing 90+.  That's
dedication.  I'll contact Tom for info on Irene.  Thanks again to all.
Jan