Re: life's cruel sometimes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] life's cruel sometimes
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:02:58 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2005 6:14:44 PM Central Daylight Time, Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

Would never want to contradict a southern gentleman, but it worked for me, which is the only reason I posted it.

Nor would I a Southern lady. For sure, I was not tryin' too.

Most likely I'd try to set a pod anyway. If the pollen stuck I'd be happy. If it did not stick I'd still be happy. It's seedlings that work you to death.

Mature rhizomes, dead or alive, are not much work. I hate work.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links