Great Insulation

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Great Insulation
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:14:57 +0000

So I measured 9" on the picnic table and 11 1/2" out in the open area.  Lots of moisture in this one and great insulation incase it gets cold tonight.  Expecting another 2 to 3" on top of what we already have.  System heading out by midnight heading towards Kansas and Missouri but I suspect they will only get rain.  Merry Christmas to everyone!

Bob In Denver
Iris4u and Snow 4me

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image