Re: Great Insulation

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Great Insulation
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:43:25 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:43:25 -0600

It snowed on and off in Albuquerque today too, but mostly melted as it fell.  Here in the yard (south about another 40-50 miles - depending on how you measure) it was snowing hard when we woke up, and the mountains were white, but it was 40 F and the snow never stuck, by afternoon it was in the 50's and the snow had turned to rain.  Didn't get a lot either way.

Anyway, the stars are out now, it's 27 F, and I just went out to drain some pipes and threw a few buckets over flowers.  The first of the 'Albicans' in the yard decided tonight would be a good night to open - go figure.

Lots of dwarf bearded blooming in the yard, but the I. pumilas had a flush a few days ago and are mostly done.  Missed them with the camera - again.

Dave
central NM

Yahoo! Groups Links