SDB: Firestorm

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Firestorm
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:32:22 -0500

This little SDB started blooming today.  Firestorm from M. Smith '92.  I
took several pics and this one seems to be closest to the actual color
(atleast on my monitor).
Definately one of those hard to photograph colors.  Looks like the
saturation in cranked up, but its not, it's really that bright.  Great
substance. Don't be fooled by the photo, it's a tiny little thing.  I really
like it.
Will Warner
Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links