Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] mistake/1st Edge of Eden
  • From: "Kathleen Devlin" iris@dancingmeadows.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:13:35 -0400

Hi Cathy,

Unfortunately, it really does become a problem for me.  I access the Internet through a community college.  Not sure if their network restricts the size of attachments, or if my headaches occur during the times their network is extremely busy.  What usually happens is the e-mail download stalls when it attempts to download larger sized e-mails.  Or, when it doesn't just stall, I'm suddenly disconnected from the Internet.  Then I'm forced to access my mail account via the web, which is a pain because it takes so long to do.  Once I delete the problem e-mails, my mail program can then download the rest of my e-mail.  Fortunately, I haven't seen any e-mail larger than 100k on these lists that didn't include photos.  Lastly, I'm sure it doesn't help that I  have an older computer, too.

Oh well.  If the e-mail downloads become more of a problem for me, I'll just unsubscribe.

~k