Re: Pink Formal 'mud'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pink Formal 'mud'
  • From: Lorie Melburn nutsaboutnandays@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

I am wondering how you cross irises to make new colors? Do you just plant them next to each other or what? I am new to all this, so am wondering how you go about doing things like that.

This is a group for those with all kinds of pets, to come and share pictures and stories.
This a group for those who love to come and talk about their nandays. To share stories, information, and photos.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links