HYB:Crossing humor (sorta)

  • Subject: [iris-photos]HYB:Crossing humor (sorta)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:05:49 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2005 9:41:38 A.M. Central Standard Time, neilm@charter.net writes:
<<Your question is a very basic and very good one,>>
A few years ago, I was asked how to make crosses while at an iris show.  This was during the time period when judging was in progress and we had some time on our hands. There were several irises in the setup room so I proceeded to demonstrate.
When I was finished I asked for questions!  The question I didn't expect?  "Does the iris you put the pollen on HAVE to stay in the ground?"

Yahoo! Groups Links