Re: Pictures of Luella Danielson or Barry Blyth

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pictures of Luella Danielson or Barry Blyth
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jan I have 'Baby Chick' what I am looking for is Charles himself. One section of the checklist attempts to have a photo of the hybridizer with a short bio and a list of all their introductions. This has been the hardest part of the project. Thanks for the interest.

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:
I hope you already have one but I so have a poor pict of Jenkins - Baby Chick.  Unfortunately it was taken last year when I was still learning to use my new digital camera.  If you need that one and want to look at it, I'll send it on but it is blurry.

Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am desperately trying to finish the Illustrated Spuria checklist before convention and I am missing photos of some hybridizers; Luella Danielson, Barry Blyth, and Charles Jenkins. would anyone out ther have a photo with them in it.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links