Re: Pictures of Luella Danielson or Barry Blyth

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pictures of Luella Danielson or Barry Blyth
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:26:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2005 9:29:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time, rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:
I am desperately trying to finish the Illustrated Spuria checklist before convention and I am missing photos of some hybridizers; Luella Danielson, Barry Blyth, and Charles Jenkins. would anyone out ther have a photo with them in it.

My catalogs are in storage, but as I recall some of the older ones included a photo of the entire Blyth family.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links