Reb seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Reb seedling
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:14:46 -0400

I think I posted this last fall.  Late October bloom, from HARVEST OF
MEMORIES X unknown bronze granny iris just posted.

Another one almost identical bloomed a bit later.  These were maiden
bloom, from seeds planted a year earlier.  Bud placement is tight
(pallida-ish), but they had good branching and high bud count - seems
like it was around 10.  A nice, strong gold color.

Each has 3 or 4 stalks forming now.  Some cold injury to buds on one of

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image