Re: A new shot for Francelle

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A new shot for Francelle
  • From: Barrie Freeman treeman398@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

Pat, Thanks for showing us the photos of Hakuna Matata and Genetic Artist.  I like the looks of both of them and I wrote their names down for future purchases.  I love AB's that have falls that don't turn under.
Barrie Freeman
Shasta Lake, CA
Zone 9

tnjbob@neto.com> wrote:
Hope this changes your mind about ugly. HM tends to vary with each bloom. This was the first bloom stalk up. Waiting for one more to bloom out now.