RE: A new shot for Francelle

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] A new shot for Francelle
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:01:45 -0700

No, it doesn’t change my mind at all.  First, I don’t like brown irises unless they have pink in them; second, I’m not fond of broken color.  Put them together and I go “Eeeek!”  I grew Hakuna Matata in a guest garden once.  It grew magnificently here.  I couldn’t wait to get rid of it.  Just my prejudice.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9