  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] DANCING SHEIK ?
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:51:18 -0700

Donald I lightened it up with Irfanview. Does this look more like what you have and does it match the description in the cklist a little better, enough to believe that it might the correct bloom? If so I will enter it into the cklist since I have no photo for it (with your permission, of course). There are many in the cklist which do not match their descriptions but I cannot contest since I have not seen them. We can always replace with a closer match later. Thanks