TB: Gaelic Jig

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Gaelic Jig
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:43:44 -0500

Planted last spring, ordered from Tempo Two.  Very happy with this one.  I
bought it for the color, and happy with the form too.  I wish some SA stuff
will
hurry up and bloom, so I could make some crosses on it.  It's planted in a
raised
rock terrace, and is doing good.  The color goes good with the rustic stuff
in this
part of the yard (the tin in the background is the bottom of a golden
pheasant
pen, it prevents them from pacing).
Will Warner
SW MO