HYB: BC seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: BC seedling
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:41:41 -0500

This seeding opened up today. Very light, but is broken color, more aparent
when it first opened.  Another from the unmarked ones.  This is likely out of
Gnus Flash, since it was the only broken color iris I had when I made these
crosses.  Hoping for SA, has a little bump towards the end of the beard, and
darker color, not sure if that will develope into anything in the later
blooms.
Will Warner
SW MO
Zone 6