Crashing Wave TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Crashing Wave TB
  • From: "Barb Johnson" barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:02:09 -0500

Blooming in a big 3 year clump is Crashing Wave, Dave Silverberg 1986. This
pic was taken on the 16th. The first bloom opened the 13th. Dave sent this
to me with his other three introductions in 2001 but I didn't get bloom in
this East Bed until 2004, so it's a 3 year clump. (Thanks, Dave!)

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO