HB: TB: Garden presence

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HB: TB: Garden presence
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:05:33 -0700

One of the things I look for in evaluating seedlings is a difficult to define quality that I call garden presence.  It is what catches my eye and holds it as I gaze across the seedling patch.  To me, this one has it.  It attracted me at its maiden bloom last year and still does.  The mug shot was taken April 10th, the garden clump was taken this morning while I am still trying to learn my new Nikon Coolpix S4 camera.  My old Olympus gave out just as I read Chuck Chapman’s endorsement of this one.  I did some more research, got opinions from the family, and now I have it.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image

JPEG image