Re: HB: TB: Garden presence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HB: TB: Garden presence
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:45:31 -0400

That's a delicious color, Francelle.  Yes, it would certainly catch the eye in a garden.  As another who is learning to use a new digital, I see in these photos, apparently, what I have seen in a number of my own  --  a light feedback from the surface of the flowers.  I've solved part of the problem by shutting off the automatic flash, but it still occurs in bright sunlight.  Have tried using different settings.  Works sometimes,  but haven't yet found consistent success.  --  Griff