RE: HYB: haft markings

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: haft markings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:00:26 -0700

I’m just getting ready to dig up about a dozen seedlings from my Pond Lily X Romantic Evening cross.  Most of them are two-tone purple or purple amoenas with white haft markings.  I’m disappointed in them.  There is one two-tone red purple without any markings.  It has the wide rounded falls that Pond Lily sometimes gives.  Since this is its maiden bloom, I may keep that one for another year.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9