TB UNKNOWN PLICATA - MOUNTAIN MELODY?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB UNKNOWN PLICATA - MOUNTAIN MELODY?
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:39:20 -0500

Colleen,

I think you may be correct. Thanks! One other possibility I have been given is Columbia The Gem. In either case they are Jim Gibson plicatas.

Judy Watters gave her powerpoint program last night to the Greater St. Louis Iris Society. It was on her Australian trip last fall. All of the gardens looked beautiful. Plus, I got to see your picture and garden. So, now I feel like I know you.

Riley