Sending photos

To Barbara,
I tried sending you off line.  There's, like Linda Mann says, several ways of sending.
I also use an icon that says insert picture sometimes. That pretty much makes it small.
  • Or I right click on pix  and a white box comes up that says "send to" . There should be an option for you to decide for smaller version. Like I said, I just have mine on that smaller  version so don't have to worry about it being to big.
There are other ways.  Need more info on what you use. Will help off line if I can. Hope to see your pixs soon!!
Linda in AZWeb Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=36833/stime=1175529704/nc1=4438957/nc2=3848613/nc3=4299910
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group