AB: ABSALOM'S TREACHERY X DESERT FURY

  • Subject: AB: ABSALOM'S TREACHERY X DESERT FURY
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:35:11 -0500

When I make a cross using two parents as good as these were, I expect
something pretty nice. These are pretty nice. But not nice enough. Of the
four of five seedlings that have bloomed, all four looked much the same and,
for my part, none are as distinctive and beautiful as either parent. So for
all the good qualities they exhibit, and that's a lot, they just don't make
the grade when measured against the parents. If one of the parents had been
a plant with more deficiancies, I'd have been a lot more pleased with these.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

__._,_.___