Re: Anything I can do?

  • Subject: Re: Anything I can do?
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:43:13 EDT

    You could label and cut the stalks and bring them inside before they freeze. That way you would be able to see the bloom. Or you could try covering the stalks with sheets or light blankets. I have done both. If it is not too cold, it will work. But if you really want to see the bloom, you should cut the stalks.
     Rosalie Figge used to say, she would dig clumps and bring them inside to see the Fall rebloom if it were going to freeze, then she would replant the clump. I have not gone to this extreme.
    Annette in Kentucky where is it going to freeze again tonight. Last night, I cut 11 stalks.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist