Re: PCI SEEDLING

  • Subject: Re: PCI SEEDLING
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 06:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have had no probelm with anyone's picture file
despite all the problems and they have all been
beautiful.

Barbara; Have you considered writing an article on the
culture you provided these critters? I have grown
PCN's in Missouri and seen them around the country but
the perception is that they are impossible outside of
California. It seems they have something in common
with the picture files--they work for some of us, and
not for others. In both cases we need to figure out
why.

--- bzzscheile@aol.com wrote:

> Barbara Null
> Tyler, Tx