RE: Weather

  • Subject: RE: Weather
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:35:21 -0500

Oh Betsy, I am so sorry!!  We are pretty much in the same spot, 27° and 2” of snow with up to 5” more possible.  I haven’t ventured past the front door to check the damage because I am sure it is horrible.  I hold a small amount of hope out for the things like the Tall Beardeds who had not yet budded but I fear that the remainder of the AB and median bloom is gone :-(

Dana D. Brown

AIS Region 17 RVP

Director ASI, TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels