AB: TG X SG clump

  • Subject: AB: TG X SG clump
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:48:27 -0500

Considering that this clump lost stalks to the hail and would probably have
reached peak bloom this weekend, it's pretty nice. It couldn't be
considered the latest and greatest bloom, but it blooms heavily via multiple
stalks and this photo is typical of the performance I generally see from the
plant. The seeds germinated over two seasons and those that waited a year
ended up being too crowded for a while. This was one of the orginal
germinants and is the one that nearly always sets pods for me via AB pollen.
But it's an OGB- type AB and the bud count and general form won't fit in
either AB or TB categories well. The idea is that one of these plants will
someday lead me beyond their basic limitations if only I can get some seeds
to germinate. In the meantime, it's nice when they work as good garden

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group