Re: Sunset Serenade

  • Subject: Re: Sunset Serenade
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:01:33 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:01:33 -0600

Connie,

My comment about velvet pictures hopefully didn't sound negative - it was just that the picture had so much bright color and so much black.  It was indeed striking!  And it was indeed a breath of fresh air - I enjoyed it.

I do really appreciate the effort too.  That is why I come to this group when I am looking for such things - people go out of their way to help.

Thank you,

DaveWeb Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=37130/stime=1176299532/nc1=4438957/nc2=3848613/nc3=4299903

__._,_.___
Recent Activity