  • Subject: Re: BB: AGAINST THE TIDE
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:22:26 -0000

Thanks Griff,

> Registered 2001, Donald. The cross is Best Bet X 952Y3: (Champagne
Elegance x 93L1: (Wabash x (Wabash x Crossman yellow sdlg.))).

WABASH? I wouldn't have guessed CE was in there. BB must be
responsible for the proportions here and I guess the BB size came via
WABASH? Were you expecting this result when you made the cross? What
did 952Y3 look like?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist