RE: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:54:52 -0700

Margie, white flounces on dark falls is a very very rare phenomena.  I remember Tom Burseen had one a couple of years ago that he introduced and asked $100 for even though it was a very poor multiplier.  I never heard what came of it.  You really have something there.  Your other seedlings are certainly very interesting also.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9