Re: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)
  • From: "firemanswife67" <paintlover70@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:45:28 -0000

Just joined the group this evening and one of the first messages that
appeared in my email was a reply about this wonderfully odd looking
When I scrolled down to look at the pictures.....WOW.....was the first
thing that came from my lips........If you ever decide to "market" this
please please let me know....I am definitely interested in adding this
one to my collection........

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist