Unknown names

I have posted 3 different iris's in a photo album under firemanswife.
I am hoping that anyone in the group might be able to help me identify possible names.
The iris pictured in the email I have had for 20 years.
It is a red copper color. Standards and falls are the same color and it has the orange bearding.
Someone once told me it was called Red Ranger, but I am not sure if this is true or not.
The other 2 iris's that I posted I don't remember how long I have had those.
The one is a very light soft orange color.  Standards and falls are same color.  Beard is orange on this one as well.
The 3rd iris has yellow standards and a raspberry/purple falls.  Outside ruffle is more of a raspberry color while the center is more purple.
Last year I tried looking at different iris's to see if I could find out possible names,,,,but after awhile everything started to look the same and I kind of got side-tracked with making a list of ones that I was interested in........

~*~*~Kimberly ~*~*~

Quote for the day:
Life is like a blanket too short.
You pull it up and your toes rebel,
 you yank it down and shivers meander
about your shoulders; but cheerful folks
manage to draw their knees up and pass
a very comfortable night.
~Marion Howard~
Word for the day:
ho-ly ---- an indentation in the ground created by a specific male.
"That holy dug was deep"

Cloudeight Funletters: Bringing FUN to your email FREE! Click Here!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever