Re: HYB: TB: Pink blend seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Pink blend seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:51:48 -0700

Gorgeous iris - color and form, Francelle!! Sounds like you'll have some nice reblooming babies from it soon too!
Kathy was telling me about a seedling you exhibited at your iris show up there - - that she thought was simply stunning.  She said it reminded her a little of Drama Queen but different.  Do you know which one she means?  If so, do you happen to have a photo of it? I'd love to see it.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.