Re: HYB: Striking VERY OLD-look seedling #3 (photos 2)

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Striking VERY OLD-look seedling #3 (photos 2)
  • From: Debby <totallyterriers@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:11:58 -0500

Well, I'm speaking as a gardener - not as a hybridizer (because I'm not one).  Seedling #3 is absolutely fabulous and I would definitely buy it, your #1 is a close 2nd and your #2 isn't anything to shake a stick at either. But if I could buy only one, #3 would be the one. I can just visualize a clump of that one in my perennial beds. Absolutely beautiful.