  • Subject: Re: Historic AB: VOLUNTEER fIREMAN
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 03:18:35 -0000

Remember those 'red velvet' cakes that were the rage a few years ago?
VF is that color, don't you think? Red with some chocolate mixed in.
I think it has the reputation for not being easy to grow and that's
been my experience with it. But it's a really interesting bloom.

I really like your SALT AND PEPPER. I tend to like plics better when
they get off course from the traditional pattern, e.g. Sutton's CIRCUS,
CIRCUS. S&P falls in that category pretty well.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever