Re: Seedling 23BT22

  • Subject: Re: Seedling 23BT22
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:24:20 -0500

Oh Margie...shame shame.....even the ugly ducklings deserve 1 photo!  LOL
You will certainly want a parentage photo when you turn out that Swan! :)
Linda in Lascassas

On 4/25/07, Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:

Bob, this year I too have an "ugly duckling" with the same coloring to it; had 14 buds per stalk; grew to be 49" inches tall; with elegant branching. !  It was almost as tall as I am. I didn't cross with it at all, but maybe I'll hold on to it and cross with it next year.................just to see if I get a swan too. It was too ugly to bother taking a photo of.  :-)

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.